7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
National Gallery of Canada
The Walrus Talks Connections
With Members of the Order of Canada
The Walrus Talks is a national series of events produced by The Walrus. Each event offers thoughtful, inspiring thinking from scholars, writers, performers, scientists, artists, business leaders, and more.
Join us on September 18 as seven esteemed Order of Canada recipients share lively seven-minute talks on health, the arts, science, society, and the connections between us all.
- Susan Aglukark, Inuk singer, songwriter, and keynote speaker
- Dr. Sandra E. Black, professor of medicine, neurology, and director of the Hurvitz Brain Sciences Research Program, Sunnybrook Research Institute, University of Toronto
- Edward Burtynsky, photographer
- Zita Cobb, founder and CEO of Shorefast and innkeeper of the Fogo Island Inn
- Charmaine Crooks, five-time Olympian
- Don Tapscott, author and executive chairman of the Blockchain Research Institute
- and more!